13.11.09

Will there be our end of the world?-->2012

Just watched "2012".....
Every people are talking about this "BIG DISASTER MOVIE"
(I do not mean that this movie is disaster but really amazing indeed~)
just because it is like doomdays and the end of the world
it also considered as the "real prediction" from the "MAYA"
[The MAYA is kind of ancient people who do prediction about there will be end of the world every few thoudsand million/billion years~]
Maybe......They are true in certain extend....
How we know?

It is very similar to the movie "THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW"~
Just like the movie's creators is much from T.D.A.T....
Though, it also has inserted many humors and 3D effect....
Of coz the sound system in one U always give me the shock-est feeling like I'm really
in the situation which facing the end-of-the-world.....

Briefly talk about the movie....
It begins with the finding of a geologist about the earth crust is being unstable and hotter....
And when year 2012 comes.....
All people around the world suffer from earthquake and tsunami.....
The earth just like going to burst....

It also contains a lot of conflict in humanistic.....
How the rich people(whoever have billions ) and powerful people(presidents and politicians) isolated the poor and what we so called "normal ppl"....

How the politicians manage to survive without caring the others....?
They think that they have the 'rights' to choose the people to produce what so called "human with good genes".......
Do you think that people without good genes and money and whatever are not qualify to survive?

Though it contains some humors inside the movie...
it also reflects the real humanistic in the human beings....
It is hard to explain.....
All people will become self-fish when come to death.....
They will try their best to strive for survive.....

Something like Noah's ark have save "some" life.....
And the new generation has begin.....
It can be consider comes to a happy ending.....
but still, there are many people sacrified.....

I ask myself "How would I do if there are really the-end-of-the-world?"
Now, I would say I will receive the death when it really comes to me....
I will appreciate the last moment that I spend with my family and whoever I love.....
However, who knows there will really be the end of the world in 2012?
That maybe ridiculous for some people.....
But what will people do even they were warned?
What if is true?

It maybe a prediction....
Whether true or fake....
just accept it...
As I cannot do anything to prevent it....
What comes around goes around....
Live whenever you can breath...

沒有留言: