4.11.09

Just too busy

Felt so sorry to my blog as din post anything few days ago....
It is because I'm just too busy after I back to Ipoh last week.....
I've left out my assignments behind
and hang out with my friends for few days when I was in Ipoh...
Enjoyed really enjoyed....
but what is left is those busy life for rushing assignments......

I just done my research paper on Advanced English....
Haiz....but actually....
I have no idea what I'm talking about in literature reviews.....
Hope Ms. Chandra will be soft-hearted when penalize it......

Still have many things to go on....
I still have one reflective writing(Psychology assignments)
and one agurmentative essay(Advanced English assignments)
both also need to pass up due next week....

What is more......
Next week having quizzes also.....
I REALLY DONT KNOW WHY THEY SET IT LIKE AN EXAM PAPER
WANT US SIT THE QUIZ PAPER AT WISMA HELP
AND THE TIME IS NOT REASONABLE(5.30-6.30PM)
IMAGINE THAT MY CLASSES ENDED ON 11AM.....
WHAT TO DO FOR THE REST OF 6 HOURS??????
Really feel angry after I have viewed the announcement in my mailbox....

Again,presentation.....
There will be a total 2 presentation on the same day....
Hope I can do as well as I can....

This week gonna going back to Ipoh also.....
For the birthday girl Meiyan~
As she invited me so intentionally....
I must give some ''face''de~xp

It would be a happy weekend I think....^^

沒有留言: