30.10.09

The reason why I just like my hometown--Ipoh

The feeling back and for between KL and Ipoh is boring.....
Already tired of this kind of life....
but somehow.....
I cant admit I really love to back to my hometown......
rather than using "like"....I just "LOVE" it~[hahaha~]

The most important and SIGNIFICANT reason....
my family is here.....
The feeling like going out with family just now is so good.....
Is the warm feeling in my heart.....
Even the eldest woman sometimes shout at me.....
but I know she loves me....
Sometimes,the stupid sis doing something that really stupid...
but I know she is nice to me.....
And the naughty newphew.....
always bully me and do something bad for me....
but he is still cute especially when he called me "yi yi"(in cantonese)....
A simple happiness family is just like that easy.....

And the second reason....
of coz is my friends here.....
like my mum always said I'm always back for friends.....
Then I will be like"......."(speechless)
In fact, I really cant stay alone at home.....
So, I hang out with friends.....
Sometimes I have receive some disappointment....
Though, they are all my friends....
That is what I believe
"Friends are always friends no matter where you are...."

And the third reason....
Of coz is the food here.....
the dinner just now....
walao~really cant compare to the KL one~
hahaha~
Actually I know I got some bias when I said the food here is nicer....
But the fact is I'm growing here and what I eat for the 17 years ago is all IPOH FOOD....
Just LOVE Ipoh food deeply......

Last but no least.....
I just feel so comfortable to be home.....
Putting myself at home is just a feel of nothing else I need to worry about....
Home is the only place to give the warm and contented feel that the other placed cant give you.....

You can say that I'm just so addicted to back hometown or whatever.....
but I'm really LOVE it....
JUST LOVE IT....CAN BE NO REASON....

2 則留言:

~Ee W3n~ 提到...

agree with u..
i LOVE ipoh..
my family and friends oso at there..
a comfortable place..

ShiYeBao 提到...

welcome back..haha