27.11.09

The best celebration & my laptop is back!!!!

The 18th birthday celebration was over.....
Really touch and thankful for what all of you had done.....
No matter the Ipoh friends or the HELP gang....
You guys are so good to me =)

Different celebration......
Different cakes....
Different people.....
But same feeling....
Same touching....
Same warm in my heart.....

Kinda feeling good to back Ipoh
even tough I know it always tiring me.....
but I do enjoyed to live freely at home.....
Hang out with friends.....
Sleep at the sofa with the movie open in front of me....
And also my lovely bed of coz.....

The most excited thing was to take back my LAPTOP!
For one and half month it gone for repaired.....
It's back!!!!!
Datas is all gone....
but never mind....
Old things dun go, new things wont come XD
================================
Wondering where to go later......
Appreciate the day spend here!!!!
Chao~

沒有留言: