26.11.09

18th

First of all~
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU U ALL.....
For the best wishes that I received though sms and also facebook~
Love you guys so much~XD

I was like a stupid yesterday....
The first time I was being cheated so gao gao~
And really~ sei Alvis~the perfect actor~
Ok~U get the honour~xp
Also included sei Kevin(gor gor), sui dailou (papa), sui siew hong (mummy), stupid choon yen (uncle), Jitlun(another uncle?XD)
All can go act Hong Kong movie already....
hahaha~
But really thanks you all for giving me this "memorable" birthday~
This was reall a BIG SURPRISE!!!!
The first time I count down my birthday with friends....
The first time I being cheated so geng~>.<

Also....
Today in college...
Every "Happy Birthday" that wish by the passing by friends....
And the birthday song that sing in the class....
Was so warm inside my heart.....

Special thanks to Bao that called me when I 'busy' with my friends~
Thank you la~I know ur call from Penang really not cheap~XD
Special thanks to Milo also~
Make me the lovely Birthday card~~~
Appreciate ur effort for wake up early to make it =)

Thank you so much and may GOD always by u all sides....
-------------------------------------------------------------
May leave about 7pm later....
Going back to Ipoh...
Looking forward to have a birthday celebration with my longestjourney's friends....

This 18th bithday is really amazing....
It is the best day for me...
It wont be as perfect without you all =)

2 則留言:

Dr3aMinG 提到...

Hope this will b ur really memorable birthday ever :)
Thanks for the planner, dai lou them..although they realli late for our dinner xp
And u should mention kelvin..he is best actor also..without him..knot so success oso :P



p/s:ahahaa ~ and call for penang should same rate lah weii ~~ now 全国统一 liao marr..:P

jillwong 提到...

yaya~thank you~^^