10.9.09

Too early to worry

I think this is one of the characteristic of normal human being...
always worry too early...
whatever they worry and think and think....
nothing going to happen when u just worry
and doing nothing....
it is just waste of time and disturb ur mind...

Yes....
I did this stupid things recently....
always worry for nothing...
just because I care of it...
I always plan well...
I dont want all the things to screw out...
as I'm being stubborn to keep my good timetable....
as I'm being stubborn to make my way back hometown next week smoothly...
and also being stubborn in my study
which always cannot begin in a bad mood....
This is the main reason why I still haven start my study now...=.=
Haven ON my study mode....
wait for the day I have recharge...

Back to my topic...
why we always being too early to worry of something??
I hate that feeling...
hate the feeling that I've been tasted and faced this few days....
I think I was too nervous
and maybe my soul haven back from my honeymoon holidays....

Though....
I got something good happened to me...
I got my lovely timetable finally
and have to rewrite it back here~
Brand new timetable~slightly changes~
===Monday===
Psychology(8.00-9.30)
Economic Principle(12.30-2.00)
A. English(2.00-3.30)
CTS(3.30-5.00)
[Obviously my tourism have changed to econ~I take this decision as I found out tourism is really sucks....and after I attended an econ class today...I realized I've making a right choice~]

===Tuesday===
A.English(11.00-12.30)
Psychology(12.30-2.00)
Economic Principle(2.00-3.30)
[The day without tourism is much more better....even no break...I can back at 3.30 instead of 6.30~]

===Wednesday===
CTS(9.30-11.00)
[Forgot to say that I've changed my A.english class so....I just one class on Wednesday but no ned wait till 3.30 and end class at 5.00~]

===Thursday===
Psychology(8.00-9.30)
Economic Principle(11.00-12.30)
CTS(12.30-2.00)
A.english(2.00-3.30)

[Although I having class until 3.30...but I'm really satisfied with what I have now....stil can back hometown on 5pm if wan~XD]

Even I dont really like the numb face of the HMC office guys....
but they have make me satisfied and cool me down....
so I wont get them in trouble as they din get me in too....

People....
I'm agree with the CTS and psychology concept...
that the brain of the teenagers haven fully develop...
especially the part of controlling emotion...
that's why we are being so emo easily nowadays~
When my brain will be fully develop?
So I wont have this emo feeling again?

沒有留言: