9.9.09

Disturbing

My mood being disturbing now...
It is being worse and worse
since I back to college on Monday....

Now is only Wednesday...
But my mind is already full with disturbing stuffs...
it brings many changes...
making decision....
consideration....
and finally just change it
and hope for LUCK always by my side...
I cant decide myself...
So I have to depend on LUCK....
Please please give me LUCK....
If not I will change to F***....

Moody and moody recently....
which I doesn't feel like before....
Normally I hate this feeling...
I should be an optimistic person and happy always....
but all distractions make me feel moody
and numb look on my face....

WHY?
WHY things haven ended?
WHY my timetable haven settle?
WHY everything so hard to make?
WHY the noise doesn't stop at all?

Hope everything will be ended
and settle tomorrow....
Timetable,fees,and textbooks....
So I can play without any disturbing on Friday....
Smile face will be back soon =)

沒有留言: