19.9.09

My day

Really tired for today....
Just coming back from KL
then straight away go meet friends and yamcha without back home...

Talked about today...
In the morning...
Going back to college....
just to meet Ms.Chandra and make some correction on my discursive essay...
walao~
many changes she was making for me...
means my english still....>.<
luckily Ms.Chandra helped me so much....
I made some changes before I went Midvalley with Vivian and Niqi
FOR G-FORCE 3D~
hehe~
[Sorry to Milo and others who I've promise to watch this with....]
But I will still keep my promise...
I dont mind to watch such interesting movie twice!!!!

G-FORCE is kinda cool~
I LIKE IT SO MUCH!!!!
SO CUTE!!!!!
This was my 1st time to watch 3D....
watched 3D and felt 3D~
Nice although my eyes kinda tired
and my ears bit pain for the weird glasses....
Maybe I just not comfortable with....

After some window shopping....
we back to the hostel and waited for Niqi's brother to fetch us...
I din sleep for this 3-4 hours long journey....
as we reached Kampar....
Vivian's uncle come to fetch us
and vivian is so kind to offer to fetch me back to Ipoh...
If not I gonna stayed one night at Kampar...
Finally I reached Ipoh....
We go 'LOU WONG YA CHOI GAI' to having dinner...
while I just want to sit there and waitng my friends to fetch me...

Somebody was late....
So they came to fetch me late also...
we reached 'DELIGHT CAFE' about 10 something...
chit-chating....
Finally and finally....
I back home safety at 1am....
AIKSSSS~
wat a tired day....
Still want to blog...==
Tmr want to wake up early to buy BBQ stuff tim....T.T

Whatever....
As long as I'm having fun!
Go away tiredness!!!

沒有留言: