5.8.09

Aim-ing

Wednesday~
No class day~
But I've promise Jeffery to teach him Maths so I back colloge today....
Actually not so difficult for me....
I'm just need to wake up early a bit because I've ask him to fetch me~
Hahaha~Or else I will back to colloge by walking and just want to teach him~
Of coz I wont be so sacrifice myself for that~xp

So,after we having a breakfast at MCD....
We just sat there and begin my lesson....
Teaching is such a hard thing for me....
I come out with a conclusion---I cant be a teacher/lecturer!
I'm really bad in translate something to others....
Hope Jeffery can understand and get what I've said....=.='''

Today is quite a good day...
I mean the weather...
Raining in the morning....
Neither hot nor sunny in the afternoon....
If today I din go out,I might sleep till 12++ without knowing anything~
How comfortable it is?

Or maybe I just receive a good news
which I've pass my Study Skills...
No need to worry so much about that
but aiming for higher grade>>>HD
And also for other subjects....
Maths and Computing which are the 2 subjects that I willing to get higher grades on it....
I think no hopes for Intermediate English as I just hope I can pass it...
Also,for the Malaysian Studies....
A useless and meaningless subject....
Who will care this if I've get 50 marks until now...
Tml only know the results....

My exam timetable bit sucks....
Saturday
-I. English


Monday
-C.Principal

- Study skills
- Malaysian Studies

Wednesday
- F.Maths


Who put this 3 subjects together gar???
Do you know how many things need to memorize in CP,
together with study skills and M.Studies????
So brainless lo~
But as a student...
We just need to follow the system...
Who cares how shitty and brainless the system is....
No one will care ok?

Go back and study hard la~
Who cares you will use the brain to study or not?
Marks and grades are the best evidence~
==I'm keeping on study brainless==
==MEMORIZE-ING==

沒有留言: