17.7.09

Make it short for today

Today I back to my old high school again....
Just to take the samfu I've borrow from my teacher yesterday...
But since the school was having Singing Competition today...
I will be fun to have a look as a school leaver and senior....
And I drove to school again!!!!
This my proud moment~
I already love my mum's car since I always drive it those day I'm at hometown.....
The feeling is pretty good~
I love the moment when everyone is looking at me to drive on the car~
It was a great success....
My friends even said my driving skills is not bad ya~[damn happy~XD]

Back to my topic....
The singing competition....
Nothing much to say....
As I just enjoy the music and song when comes around....
[but not the ppl who sing on the stage~]
I cant concentrated...
As I'm just a small audience behind...
That's only 10 competitors on the stage...[bit poor~]
By the way,I love the song they have chosen to sing~

Later on,
is my time to back to my main reason to come back school~
Find Mr.Tan who will borrow the 'Samfu' to me~
Aikss~he has emergency meeting and go out edi~
HAIZ~I have to back tml oso just to take it~
Never mind~
Then I took Sikuan back who have ask me yesterday to bring her back if come by car...
I make it and she was the one who praise my driving skills~
Yeah~not bad ya~^^

It was tired everyday I'm here....
Going out and going out~
I'm such a girl cant always stay at home?
I think ya~haha~

Just now going to pm again~
Just to buy the taiwan sausage which we missed yesterday~
hahaha~
Non-stop eating when I'm get back~
Walao~getting fatter and fatter lo~
hahahaha~
Who cares?Eat 1st,diet later~XD

沒有留言: