16.7.09

A great day

This was my last secondary school ceremony.....
And the memories last with all the "professional look".....
Except me.....
Ya~I not professional enough...
As all friends dressed in formal and look very PRO~
And I'm the only one look a normal student or even a passed by to take this photo....
HAHAHA~
I don care~who cares?xp

Start from above left handside:Kenny,Wai Seong,Mr. Wong Pek Wai, Kean Chew,Jiyuan
Below left handside:Pei Yee,Chee Foon,Lee Yee,Me,Winnie,Cik. Tan

Girls photo session...why Kenny inside?He always think that he is a girl?!hahaha~
Again the girls and the one with form 6 blue dress is Si Kuan~

I just post a little bit photo....
It is just a little parts of today....
hehe~
quite fun today even many of my friends were not coming...
We still have to enjoy ourselves so the situation wont be so numb...

Do you know how I go to school today?
I drove my own!!!!
Yeah~~~
HAHAHA~damn happy for this~
My mum went genting and no one going to fetch me to school....
I was begged my mum so many times yesterday
for let me drive to school by myself...
She was so worried and keeping on say no!
After I persuade persuade and keep on persuade....
Finally.....I get it~hahaha
But still the same word~be careful and never drive too far~
Oh GOD I'm nearly 18~
By the way,the most important thing was I get the key of the car~hehe

I cant woke up today as I din set up the alarm yesterday~[So careless a me~]
Luckily chew,who wants me to fetch him to school call upon me using the home telephone~
It woke me up successfully~>.<
[p/s:A very sorry to chew who were so patient for waiting me so long time...]

We arrived by time and being treated as VIP today~^^
So few of our friends were there...
This situation was already expected to have....
So we just chat as normal and having a small gathering at school~
Many teachers chat to us and asked bout our life recently....

The ceremony started with a chinese dance
which always the same as we had seen many times....[boring~]
We din interested to sit on the chairs
and listened to the HM or whatever BIG PERSON talked over the stage....
We just go out and chat and taking photo with friends and teachers....
That's was what we usually do and we no need to follow the rules anymore~ wakaka~

Wait wait wait>>>>>>
Our turn to go up the stage~
OK~take the red packet and USELESS cert,go down stage....
Take a few photo...
Then back home~yipee~

I just back home and park my car outside my house~
My mum may kill me if she know I drove to parade~
Luckily chew get his brother's car so we no ned to take bus~
We have plan to go to watch "HARRY PORTER"
A movie which I never think before that I will watch it....
I din really like this movie and novel as well....
[Harry's fans don blame me plz~]
I really fell sleep inside the cinema when the show going on to the middle....
I'm so sorry to my friend who just sat beside me is a Harry fans~
Hahahaha~
She kept on telling it is interesting~
Yeah mayb~just I'm tired and so I slept lo~xp

It was a long movie~
Sat for 3 hours Almost like transformer 2.....
I'm so tired and sleepy...
Just because I'm sleepy ya~
really not boring lei~[Or mayb I just totally not interested with~]
haha~never mind~
We went out of the cinema and have a little shopping~

Yeah~
See what I get some new today?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
A black and white grip shirt,a wears and my MC DAO new series~"My life as Mcmug"
I've finding very long time edi~finally get it today~^^

I wish to have a grip shirt long time edi~finally get it~

After our rush shopping~
We went for our lunch at FANTASY
It was a long time I din go there since I use to went there for my dinner every sunday~
But I no more family day since I study at KL~T.T
We enjoyed our meal and of coz we enjoyed our 'blowing water' session~
haha~
And a great day with friends have ended...
Tml will back to school again for SINGING COMPETITION
and take the samfu from my teacher~
[Finally I get it and hopefully my teacher is so nice to borrow me~]

Going to night...
Mum back from genting and we din have dinner outside....
And guess what?
We just go pasar malam and dabao whatever we want and back home eat....
That was so great and 'song'~
炒糕,锅饼,laksa,薄饼…………
and so many things else we take away home...

It was a definately a GREAT day I ever have in this week....
Thanks friends!
Thanks mum!^^

沒有留言: