13.7.09

Let me home....

Ya......
As what I've mentioned before....
I'll be going back this week....
And tml is the day.....
Yeah~
So happy that I will have few great day at my hometown.....

Actually it suppose to feel happy la~
but.....
I feel bit regret for a few moment....
Just for a few moment....
Is because not much of my friends going back......
Is because I have to skip many of my classes....
Is because I have to miss many important announcement
about the quizzes and assignment will be having on next week.......
Many reason to make me feel this regret but also the disappointment in my heart....

Is Ok....
Everything will be fine....
And there is no way back because I've buy the ticket
and I have prepare to back home with full heart!!!
Packing packing...
I'm prepare to back home mum~

Nothing else to say as I have to complete my homework....
Aikssss~sucks maths~
sucks computing~

p/s:Sorry for my Malaysian Studies group members....especially cherry who did the most in my group.....I know u are being exhausted....Just ask for my help whenever u need....I will try my best to do la~And I cant be there during the rehearsal....All the best for everything and gambateh during the rehearsal!!!!I'll be back soon~Everything will be ok on the event....Just do it~^^

沒有留言: