21.6.09

Tiring but enjoying...

Today...
No....It is suppose yesterday.....
because is already after 12am...and today is sunday....
I'm just back home as many things happend yesterday....

Let's start from my exam....
The english paper was so so hard....[maybe is just for me la~even many others said so...T.T]
And I'm really rushed on time to finish it...
At the end....
I just finished it roughly and passed up....
Oh god...I've done it badly....

But since I'm an optimistic person....
I just put it aside and started thinking where I'm going to have fun...
hahaha~
I've dated my housemate to have a free movie at "tropicana city mall"
So I should go there after my exam...
but since I want someone accompany me....
I had lunch with Vivian,Jeffery and Chris...
This was the 1st time I eat at subway....
And I really think that it is just a bread and nothing extremely delicious....
But is really taste different a bit lo~

After I had wasted so much saliva to convience them go with me...
They were so pity with me that wanted to go myself....
So they go with me,and Jeffery be the driver....XD
It is hard that 3 outstation people in a car wanted to go somewhere that not so familiar with...
So.....3 stupid had spent 2 hours to searching the way which is just not that far....
Yes...I will admit I'm the stupid...
Because I really no idea with the road of KL....
The road signboards are sucks....
and I can say that:"this is not for tourists or even stupid outstation students..."
Wrong way....U-turn....back to same place...and again and again...
Finally we reached tropicana mall by using the time which can back Ipoh edi....xp
Of course I have to meet my housemate 1st
she had waited me so long and after she finish her movie also haven see me....
Hahaha....really paise....
We enjoyed a movie(dragonball evolution) for free because the cinema was new and need to be tested by people...
Vivian and Jeffery not willing to join us...so they just having their dinner in the mall...
It is so funny that they haven gone after I finished my movie
and they have not enough money to pay for it....=.=
Then I go and 'rescue' them...xp

As I dont want to be crazy with my housemate...[she still want take the movie at 11 something..]
But I really cant stand for it....
Then I followed Jeffery and Vivian back....
ANd guess what?
We used 2 hours to go there....
And we used 2 hours to back here also....[sounds normal...but seriously it is just near by...]
OH....We were totally lost....
We are really poor in recognize the road and sick with the stupid roadsign....
Again....we became a bit clever as we knew we had to ask people around to help us...
I dont know how many people had we asked....
But the point is we finally back our home safety.....

Huuu....
Will we dare to do this again?
I dont know....or mayb....taxi is fast and more safe....XD
This lesson had teached us never drive without a map or know nothing....
but no 1st time how can we learnt rite?hahaha~
But just wanna thanks them for spending whole day with me
and have a stupid joyride with me....

Our next plan is watching TRANSFORMER 2 next tuesday....
Yeah~is still have time to relax~[just relax bit la guys~]
College's life suppose to be liked that~^^

p/s:I wont forget to do revision for my Study skills tml...Exam will be continued on Monday~gambateh ya~

沒有留言: