5.6.09

Orientation nitezzzz~

Yea....
We were having a school orientation night today...
I knew you guys also got one in form 6 right?
How was urs going ?
Mine one going badly....
Since it din got much people to join it....
So poor....
HELP~so cham la u~
no one is going to particpate ur party lei~how come???


Never mind...
We might hope for the 'delicious food' to eat....
But....
What do you think the 'delicious food' are?
We had paid 10 bucks but get the same food as MAMAK KITCHEN there.....
=.=
Why so kedekut lei?

Ok...
we tried to enjoy it la~
after we "enjoyed"the meal....
want playing games wor~
play lo~
but hor~
why muz we play the stupid games?
really out of my mind .......
speechless and somemore embarrassed....
dont knw wat to said lo~
ermmm~
just wan to finish it as fast as possible....

At last.....
Dancing........
Hot music was on the spot....
However my friends and me just sat there
watching how the crazy people dancing here and there....
They were fun....
And we were also fun to watching them dancing like clubbing....
That's the college's life...
mayb we are just young and not mature enough to act like that....
And somemore I'm not crazy enough and my mood just cant be high only tonight........

All ended....
AND Kampar I'm coming.....

沒有留言: