27.6.09

Never die LEGEND

As everyone knows....
Michael Jackson is R.I.P 2 days ago....[bout 2 days la~]
I was so shock when I receive this news from my sister and brother...
They just told me without any evidence...
Of coz I wont believe them....
But the reality is he is really dead....
OH MY GOD!!!!
This is unbelievable....

I really cant believe it....
As he is no more my idol....
He still a legend of every singer and always the hottest star at the stage...
He is also the one who I admire the most during the childhood....
As every kids that time were so addicted to him...
He sing,he dance,he shout,his style...
We all followed that time...
Tat's crazy,but who dun have his/her own idol during childhood?
Mayb someone was like barbie doll,
Mayb someone was like four little flowers....
But that time I remembered I was so addicted to MJ....

But it is all passed away....
He no more my idol when I grow up later...
His gossip,his scandal...
No more get my attraction....
By the way....
This news make me reminded him again...

As what we always said...
He is a legend....
A NEVER DIE LEGEND.....
I think he will live longer in many ppl's heart...

--RIP MJ--

沒有留言: