28.6.09

Month by month...

Is end of June......
Two months had passed by
I think I've been getting use of the condition here already...[hopefully...>.<]
Although sometimes I will feel lonely....
But it is still ok for me...
I know home is always welcome me...
At the begining of July...
still have to get back to study...
Many assignment and test will be going on too...
And August will be our final exam...
After final...
I'll have 2 weeks sem break!!!
cant wait for that~but have to study hard 1st....=.=

As the way back home is the best medicine to cure my homesickness....
I'll be better after that...
Home is the only place for me to relief my stress...
I can sleep as late as I want,I can eat anything until I full,
I can watch movie all the day,I can even go anywhere I want to go......
The best thing is I no need to worry anything
and nothing else I will think about when I bek home...
Always the dearest home is the best!

Ok...
Back to reality...
After 3 days holidays...
I'm back to my study town--KL
A place that I'm not familiar with...
A place that I afraid with...
Haiz....I shouldn't said like this...
As I said I've get used of it already...
No wonder own home is always the best
I just have to study well here and back whenever I need to back...
No more doubting ya~

I know I have write many nonsense here...
And I know is time to stop....
And get back to my assignment...
Dun be lazy ar~jus do it lo~>.<

沒有留言: