17.6.09

2 days to go...

My lovely wednesday again....
Actually I have a replacement class for Malaysian studies today...
but after having discussion with my friends...
We decide not to go....
I muz clarify that we are not lazy...
We stay at home because we need time to finish our computing assignment
which will present on this friday...
Second,we have no class today and it just waste time if back to school just for one class....
Third,as we had a replacement class before,we knew that there is nothing to do in the class...
Most people were absent in the class and there are nothing if you absent the class once....
hahaha...tat's why we better stay at home and do our own things
Somemore doing our revision and preparation for the exam lo....

It is usual that I write a post here since I din have any post few days ago...
I would like to have some shout out before starting my revision,assignments and so on....
There are so many things I want to do....
Dozen dozen and dozen....[it seem too exaggerate but I really need many time to finish it~]
I even dont know how to start it....
HAIZ~

No idea with it...
since this is the 1st exam we have at HELP university....
We are new and dont knw how was the paper in the university college...
Maybe we are too worried about this...
And maybe everything will be alright...
anyway,this is just a 'MAYBE'...
Everything I said is just bullshit....

Never mind....
I better back to my study now...
not much time is left...
Hope my freedom will come as soon as possible after the hardship...

沒有留言: