26.5.09

Being hardworking

Ohh...
I'm so busy to my college's life here...
no time for me to hanging hanging there already...
Real life is start up~
And no more excuses for me to not studying well
as my family and my mum had given me so many support especially financial support...
I promise I wont disappointed you all...
I promise and I will make it with all my strength....

Study study and study...
That's my life here and only relax when back to hometown...
yeah~
I think I will continue my life like this day by day in this semester....
hope it will end well as fast as possible...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today I get a news from my dearest friend--cheefoon
She just got her matric and decided go melaka in a rush last week...
And yesterday was the 1st day she being at there...
But she cant get what she want there...
She just being frustrated and dont know what to do...
I think she had think the whole night and cant sleep to make this important decision
sign the contract or back to study Form 6?
She asked here and there to make sure she was not doing silly things or decision which will make her regret...
She gave me a call and asked me so...
I cant help her to make any decision
because the road is hers....
What I can do is tell her "no regrets for doing any decision..."
And you might expect anything that will be happen on the road you had chosen....

Finally,she had make a decision.
Back and study Form 6.
Maybe it is a silly decision for others~
But not for herself neither her dearest friends....
As friends will always by her side...
No matter what decision she make
We will support her no doubted...

LAU CHEE FOON
just do it~!
you can make it!
------------------------------------------------------------
Today also...
I had receive a great news from my eldest brother(Jack)...
He had been hanging there for no job nearly one month...
Long time waiting for the reply....
Today he got the job and he make it!
He told me that it will be a better job with better salary...
That's great!
Then mum....you can put down your concern and anxious to brother edi...
And left elder brother(Jeft) waiting for his job reply only...
If comfirm...
You no need to worry bout my living expenses anymore...
Just pass it to my two brothers or your thoughtful son....

Hope the best luck fall on my whole family
and also all my dearest friends...
And me...
be hardworking la~
waiting for luck meh?=.=

沒有留言: