1.12.14

Where it's ended, it's begin again


So 2014 almost getting to end
My life is still like that.
Looking backward all over this year from the beginning,
I didn’t get to set any goals for this year.
Still moaning for my lost of love, that time I have lost my life direction, no energy, no motivation, NOTHING.
Whatever I have to do is to getting up
Trying to diverse my attention to do other things
Build up hobbies,
Getting new toy,
Learn to cook,
Learn to bake,
Tried all sort of ways to diverse my pain.
You can’t imagine I’m still in pain few months back.
But now after 1 year,
I am tired.
Trying to put everything down and let it go.
NOTHING LAST FOREVER AND WE ALL KNEW THAT.
Whatever I got to do is “LIVE A NEW LIFE”
Memories will stay but it’s always will be faded away.
Moving forward is the only way that I can go.
I want myself to be brave again.
To be able to ALIVE again.
Maybe I should set a few goals for next year in the next post.

Be blessed, thankful and happy.


沒有留言: