15.9.10

Nothing but sharing


We're still on blogging....
Tell different story....
note down different mood...
different days.....different title....
But we all just the same....
Wanted to say something out....
Share something will or will not be known....
Especially no one to talk to....
Perhaps we dont want to talk...
This place would be the best place to go....

I have no where else to go....
But here....
Trying to share my feelings for the past few days....
Really enjoyed my raya holidays will my lovely friends...
And also my mum who cooked the delicious food for me....
I always appreciate the every moment I spend at my hometown...
Because it's rare....
And I know how hard for the working me to back home at least once a month...
Thanks everyone who have accompany me and make me smile for the last few days =)

Back to normal life at KL....
I just miss home seriously when I back here...
Maybe I just don like the rountine life here...
It never be good until have an outing with friends....
The only thing can make me happy...

I have nothing else to share....
But recently I love the quotes from the sms from my friend...
"A strong person knows how to keep their life in order.

Even with tears in their eyes, they still manage to say "I'm ok" with a smile.
Changes will come and hardship will over."
This is what touch my heart and I truly believe....
All hardship will come to an end....
And people who strong will get victory...


沒有留言: