18.8.10

Latest me

Sometimes there is something not related at all...
But it just happened to me....
And this is what I'm going to write and say out....
1. There is a "no head pimple" on my nose now~damn pain and I hate it!
(maybe sleep too "early" this few weeks)
2. There are so many people sick now...Have to take better care of ourselves =)
3. One of my result just come out and I'm not that satisfied to myself....
4. Training now everyday except Sunday. I dont know what will be after my new sem starts...just go ahead
5. My mind now is just always money $$$$$$
6. I'm not sure how to balance between work and study....will see how and try my best to maintain it =)
7. The pressure haven come...so I dont know...
8. Learning is a life process, it is endless unless you stop breathing....
9. What a "wonderful life", sleep in the "morning", wake up in the afternoon...
10. I just try my best to enjoy my life now....
11. Smile when I get trapped in troubles =)

Life aint routine as you think
Maybe sometimes it would....
But we have choice to make it fun and enjoy =)

沒有留言: