17.7.10

Ladies night x reality life

I admit that I have mentioned I dun like to go clubbing before....
Because I have once go to a crowded club with lots of smoke....
It's really enjoyed to listen to the dance song and being high....
But still I didn't really like to club....

This is my second ever time to go into a club....
Which is quite high-class,famous,and the most important WITHOUT SMOKE!!!
Ok...Fine....
As my friends so energetic to search this enjoyment at club...
I'm ON with them for my very first time to club at KL....
Ladies night....
As lady no need to pay a single buck...
We walk in just like this....
It's awkward at first becoz we all like a freshman inside...
But after a while...Drink some wine...
We all get high~
Drink,drunk,dance...
Wine,Cola,Vodka....
We all just enjoyed in the beats of the song...
And just move our body
as the song flows in our nerves....

It's end about 3 in the midnight....
And because of two people drunk very seriously...
We forced to sit at Station one cafe and wait they recover from it....
I can conclude that it's also a problem for 6 people to take care of two drunk people...
And we saw the two friends who was drunk....
Acting differently and really fun to see them...
One sleep anywhere and two people always there to carry him...
One smile and laugh at people without any sense and another two people guard around her....
We will think "Is that friend that we knew?OMG~"
After all, we are tired terribly...
After being home, still need to take care of them until 6am only can sleep...
What a pity for the people who are awake....
hahaha...I rather to be drunk....LOL

Anyway,I do enjoy this kind of free-feeling,enjoyment,fun and extremely high...
We are like stay in a world does not belong to us....
A world free from any thoughts and trouble...
A semi-conscious world....
But frankly....
We had to live in reality...
This is what we trained and forced to....
So people,clubbing is just an experience....
No need really to be addicted to it...
Something tried once, already enough for you to rmb forever...

It's a crazy night....
though, it's time to back to reality life....

沒有留言: