28.6.10

Short semester really SHORT

This semester have come to an end...
It's like a dream...
because I just feel it was happening yesterday....
It's like a new life...
Encounter more and more people in my life...
There are some significant...also some passerby...

The most lucky and enjoyable things in this sem is I'm a part of  COS and went Junjong...
I have another family there.... 
Meet lots of enthusiastic auntie and uncle there...
Kampung people are just so friendly and treat us like their son/ daughter....
I love them so much as I love Kampung rather than city life....=P
I think we will back again very soon....
----------------------------------------------------------
My life here as usual...
Sometimes a bit special...
Always searching for excitement and new things that I never try...
I'm learning as I experience life...

And there is something always in my heart but I didn't say it out...
Hope everyone will understand it but the problem still belongs to me...
For my friends...
Thanks for always being with me and care about me...
I know sometimes I was a bit straightforward and maybe offended u...
My apology to all my friends if I have hurt u 
Friends still friends =)


♥ In the Psychology Freshman Lunch ♥

沒有留言: