7.5.10

Still blog in midnite...

Going back KL again tmr....
Start my degree life hopefully...
If I get the great news from the financial assistance....
Then I will start my study officially...

As Saturday I will have a bonding day at Port Dickson with COS friends...
I cant celebrate mother's day with mum on Sunday...
It's a big day for me...
How much gratitude I could give my mum?
For now is nothing....
I always think to give something or do something for her every year....
But this year....
I failed.....
Maybe tired to think of something...
Maybe out of idea....
Or I already know what she wants...
Understanding is the most secret but powerful bond within people....
I think it should have within us...

I no need to write at here...
because you wont see it...
I no ned to write on facebook...
because you also wont know it...
I know it inside my heart...
As you do...
Keep the three words for you....
=)

沒有留言: