18.4.10

Treasure in life

Just finish my exam yesterday...
Hopefully my foundation year officially ended here....
And ya....
I've been here for one year....
Being independent for one year....

Recall the first day I went KL....
Know nothing and learn from zero....
Learn how to take bus all the way from Ipoh to KL....
Learn how to take rapid, LRT and KTM...
Learn how to do something alone without anyone...
Learn to cope eveything myself in a strange and big city...
And learn many new things that never had at hometown....

The most treasurable thing that I met is not learning....
Is friends....
I discovered new friends...
and  I appreciated my old friends....
I met a lot of different people from different states....
Get to know more people is the most treasurable moment in my life....
I know how lucky I am to have friends like this....
I know you get my meaning if you are my friend....
*pointed to u....whoever read this blog*
I love you my friend....
To have you to be my friend is my luck....
Appreciate every moment that we had spend together....

I know many people who successfully graduate from Foundation
will probably go to other colleges to study....
Perhaps they have better choice and ways .....
For me, I will still stay here....
Not surprisingly, for the next 3 years....
New friendship will begin in new life....
And hope old friendship could maintain as good as I can....

It's totally a new stage in my life....
In the past one year...
My experience make me grown....
I do appreciate every fun,every laugh and every smile that you all have given me....
Life is just as simple as that....
Simple life, greastest happiness....
----------------------------------------------
just simply look through my photo in facebook....
I have so much fun and sweet memories with friends....
I love my friends....
Treasure every moment with your friends =)

1 則留言:

♥ Clara 提到...

I love you too :)
it's gonna be great!