29.4.10

Drama, does taught me a lot

Everyone was worried before the result coming out....
And I, without internet connection....
Do nothing at home and just continue my drama series....
It's nothing much to talk about the result....
I'm satisfied with it and yet I have to think about my next step....
Waiting for another interview and result to decide wheather I could get into degree in May....
I've done everything that I could do....
I have plan and I have work it out....
But still, I couldn't manipulate the result....
Reality huh?
It's just life....

I've watched another 3 drama series recently....
It's quite a success for me to watch such a number of drama and movies in this sem break....
And I'm highly recommended here the drama I had watched....
Code blue season 2....
Maybe you should watch season 1 first because it's related.
It's a japanese drama series which talks about 4 young training doctor working in EMS(emergency medical service). There is a helicopter service in the hospital to make the drama special. There are many different kind of story in each episode. For every rescue, for every emergency operation or surgery, there is something related to life and tell us how weak a life could be. It could be a second to decide a live or death.
In life there are so much hesitation when we making decision, but for a doctor, they could not be hesitate and have to make the right decision in a second. In fact, a life is in their hands.
I also realized that some injury or wound can be cure through surgery or treatment, at least it can be seen or scan through X-ray. But internal hurt or psychologically hurt cannot be seen or might need much more time to be cured. That's why I'm more firm to study my psychology in degree.

In fact it brings me to another drama series--Lie to me
I was just stated today. It's 3 season long and recommended by yongwei. It's really amazing when I first watched the first episode. The story tells about a deception expert who can study the people wheather is telling a lie or not by watching or observing the facial expression, gesture and eye contact. It's really interesting if I could use this knowledge to obeserve people or what is more use in psychology.
If you were interesting in observing people or study the people, that's the drama you should watch.

Another drama which I have to finish it few months ago.
But I just dont have time to do it.
It's Kyle XY season 3.
Finally I finish it but still the story haven't ended.
Still, I'm waiting for season 4 =)

I think holiday will come to an end as I will back KL the following week.
Going to hang out for the remaining days here.
Enjoy =)

沒有留言: