2.2.10

Sad and Pain

My eyes is pain and swallow start from yesterday.....
It's terrible and horrible to say that....
I'm really really hate it so much!!!!
It's pain and swallow until I cant really open my eyes.....
The most bad experience that I have here....
And the doctor here is really "geng"....
I dunno he is a "pro" or not...
just use the torch light and look into my eyes....
then said what allegic and infected....
And give me some antibotics and allergic medicine....
It's costs me RM40!!!!
WTH????

*********************************************
Thanks for my dear friends who always care about me....
and specially thanks for my 4 housemates....
the tiny cares of you all makes me feel better though my condition is sucked....

Hope that it will recover very very very soon as tmr!!!!!

Cant stand for it anymore!!!!

沒有留言: