7.2.10

More than expected

Yeah.....Today is a shopping day =)
I was thinking to walk alone and buy the new clothes myself, instead of following those guys to shop around like the time I followed my brother shopping. That was awful for me to walk shop with guys rather than girls.....So I better walk alone =(

As I walked and walked.....
Surprisingly, I met Glady who also date her friend to shopping at Time Square. Actually I knew she will go TS today, but I just dont expect to see her. That's the most LUCKY thing that I had today =D

Of course, shopping with friends is happy. It's better than walk alone la~ They are so lovely and one thing I must mention is "Glady is so sooooo good in bargain over the price!" Next time go shopping, I'm sure I will date her! Finally, I get 2 clothes, one pants, and a lower price bag =)
Hope to buy more but I just rmb my limited budget.....
Maybe I could buy more when I back~
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
新年的气氛越来越浓烈了……
虽然没有上一年来的有气氛……
没有办年货的兴奋……
没有打扫屋子的劳累……
更没有感受到家家户户忙着挂灯饰的忙碌……
但这一切的一切……
我都知道只是新年的前奏……

真正的新年……
还在等着我呢……
恨不得快点回家……
大团圆,大聚赌!xp

沒有留言: