27.1.10

Random

I would like to have at least one post a week. Used to it and I feel  'want-to-post'.
Nothing much about my life recently but I will conclude this month is my terrible and ever sucks month because I have used up all money.
POOR or "Bo Lui"(Hok Kian)~Is the word that I always mentioned lately.
Yes. I'm not kidding. I'm damn poor. But when I said it, no one believes.
Maybe I just good in keeping myself to pretend 'rich'.
But seriously I'm not......
I still owe people lots of money, but of coz I will pay back them before CNY.(As the elderly said is not good to owe people money during new year.)
Yeah,Chinese New Year is coming. I'm so crazy with it because it's time to gather all my family members. Just to celebrate the same but meaningful event. Although my holiday during CNY is short, I will still enjoy it with my family and friends and of couse spend as much as time with you all!!!!

Will be back this friday and have a list of things to do when I'm back.
Renew my license at first (No more 'P'~xp)
Change debit card.
Clean up house with my mum.
Buy new year suits if can (If not should buy at KL...T.T)
Meet up with Long Time No C friends.
Bring some cooking utensils from home.
There's still many things that I wanted to do but maybe could not fulfill...
-----------------Anyway,just feel to write Chinese----------------------
思念
已经成为我生活中不可缺少的元素……
思念的痛……
思念的苦……
是笔墨难以形容的……

生活过得有点放纵了……
还没调适自己的生活……
仿佛刚从零开始……
答应过的努力……
坚持过的承诺……
能做到吗?……

你相信我能……
我就拥有力量说能……
这是我对你的承诺……

沒有留言: