25.12.09

OutingssS & Merry Christmas~

Was going out and out everyday....
23th back to KL shopping with 5 shopaholics.....
They are all crazy when see the sales all around....
And we used the whole day to shop and walk....
It's tiring.....
But really fun =)

And yesterday....
Going out for "Alvin & Chipmunks 2" in the afternoon.....
Although I haven watch the 1st one....
The chipmunks and chipettes are SOOO cute and fun~

At night.....
Having a small gathering at my house....
I felt bit disappointed.....
And wondering what is this gathering for?
Lots and lots people absent on gathering...
Feeling losing.....
What I doing was just to forget about everything....
I just need a fun night with whoever friends want to be with me.....
I think I was succeed for certain level
as I still have friends to be with me until late night....

Thank you all my beloved friends.....
Thanks for appreciate all this....
And maybe we wont have such Christmas night coming years....

Merry Christmas everyone =)

=Tmr continue my holiday plans=

沒有留言: