25.10.09

More tired after exam =.=

Just finish exam on Saturday....
Feel so relief and free.....
but who knows after exam will be more tired.......
2 days can play like so crazy and exhausted as for 1 week exam.....=.=|||

Remember last night how crazy we were.....
3 stupid drove all along the way to find a friend at Banting.....
We used 2 hours to reach there and just for it MILO AIS and Nasi Lemak Ayam Goreng.....
Is kinda crazy but having so much fun also la~
Thanks for Li Ying(Or siew hong) who so good to treat us the local food
and also fetch us around her Taman~^^
We back about 1am....
and the Kevin and Dailou were so crazy still want to have supper at MURNI~@.@
Ok~I'm fine anyway~
so,we back home about 3am in the morning.....
I was like zzzzz and dont want to anything else except sleeping.....
================================
Another day which is today.....
We already have a plan to give Milo a surprise party....
As a 'main liar' today,I have to wake up early and start my 'acting section'~
hahahaha~

To lie her....Yanying and me are accompany her the whole morning at Sungei Wang.....
[Milo,u should very proud that having us to lie you for the whole morning..]
I was being so good liar today....
Talked so many lie today~=.=|||
But hor~
Lying is really tired for me la~xp
Hard to pretend~hahahaha~

We decided to celebrate at GASOLINE.....
GASOLINE again.....
Of course....
Milo was so shocked~[funny her face~XD]
and cant respond as all of them come out suddenly with a BIG chocolate cake~


Look at her~sot jo~hahahaha~XD

Settle......
Our celebration is just like this la~^^
Happy part over~

Is time to talk about the mad part~
The most angry thing make me crazy today is the service of GASOLINE!!!!!
So damn shit~
Wrong order is ok~!!!!
Out of fish is still ok~!!!!
Late is also ok~!!!!!
But how come the food never come????!!!!
Not others but me only lo~!
Can I dont angry???
I just try to calm myself down and straight cancel the order......

Having tong sui,a very chocolate de chocolate cake,and a drinks for the whole morning and lunch.....
No mood edi~
Stomach full with GAS(mandarin pls~) and water.....
combine together will be soft drink~(oso mandarin pls~)XD

Erm.....
Then we have a short walk at Sungei Wang~
So many people today there
as a Korean guy will come about 6pm....[A dont-know-what-the-name-handsome-man~xp]
In the crowds,I just can see a lot of crazy fans there....
And of coz many are girls~~~~XD

As we are not as crazy as them....
We "try" to back.....
What means try here is.....
Mr.Alvis cant find where he parked his car~
Good~
Again~[Rmb how hard last time we found yy's car at Pavillion~@,@]
Walked and walked....
Back to Ron and asked.....
Finally,we found it SUCCESSFULLY~

Not willing to back home yet--->the bad girl yanying....
We back to Alvis condo first and watching drama in his room~
I was like...............dont know what to say.....
Tired....and just lying there like our home~XD[is 4 of us lo~]
 After that,we went for dinner near his house which at Setapak....
Finally,I have my fish today~
hahahaha~I cant have it a GASOLINE but still can have at Setapak and at a cheaper price~^^
Thanks Alvis for brought me to a place where can eat yummy 铁板烧 which got fish!!!!

Too much for today already~
Like My housemate said:"You are the earliest one to go out but the latest one to come back~"
..............................
Yes~From 9 in the morning until 9 at night.....
So so tired today like working for whole day~

Fun already end....
BUT WHY TMR IS A SCHOOL DAY????



Share the photo grabbed from facebook~xp
p/s:The camera man is too bad~

==THE END==

沒有留言: