21.10.09

Mid-term as usual,hard as abnormal~

Having my Economic priciples today....[oppss~is already yesterday~@.@]
What an extremely hard paper!!!!!!
I think I have do all what I can do.....
Try whatever best that I can....
Just hope the results wont come out so badly.....

I just dont know what to say recently....
trying to be as quiet as possible....
calm myself down to think better...
trying to become a listener...
without saying anything....
trying to be a laughter...
just take all as humor and forgone all unhappiness.....

As more people I met....
The more complicated the world I'm in....
I know that this is the reality of life....
To be a psychologist....
this is the complicated world I cannot avoid to be extracted....

Sometimes....
It is really tired to keep on a friendship....
But somehow in my life....
Friends are always the parts of my life...
How sad it is....

I should miss my family.....
Mum....brothers and sister....
The day we will gather again will be the CNY for next year.....
Imagine how much fun we will have....
I miss you all....
[The family connection is the most important and greatest relationship in my life....When I think about how good a family I have,I will have the energy to go on the next hard step....cheers for family^^]

沒有留言: