4.10.09

A beautiful night around the world

Recalled back....
For the very first time....
I celebrated mooncake festival[we are Malaysian~this is how we called mid-autumn festival~xp]
without mooncake....
without lantern.....
without candles....

When the day was coming...
My KL friends and I celebrated friend's birthday....
We celebrated with delicious chicken wings,big birthday cake and also many many songs....
This is the first time I back home at 3am in the morning....

When the day was passing...
My Ipoh friends and I celebrated the so called 'mooncake fest' without any related things...
We celebrated with carlsberg,manjong,oldtown kopitiam,and some fireworks....
Is crazy that we having manjong and fireworks just like celebrated new year...
Dont know why he brought so much fireworks for what?haha~
Going kopitiam is just a normal gathering for us....
And drinking alcohol is just a fun suggestion by friends...
I'm drunk....
We drunk....XD
Though....Everything is happy....
Everyone was fun....
------------------------------------------------
When I was having fun with some friends....
how about other friends?
They having so much fun also as I have view their blog...
Everyone is celebrating it differently....
It brings different meaning to different people....

Even though we might not celebrated at the same place....
but we share the same moon....
Even though we might not celebrated together....
but we celebrated the same festival...

This is a beautiful night....
even without beautiful candles....
It lights in our heart....

Everyone,Happy Mid-Autumn Festival^^

1 則留言:

ShiYeBao 提到...

dun say like tat,....the fireworks is
remanent...hahaha
old alredy ...tat fireworks...
thank you give me a good mid-autumn festival....