12.9.09

District 9[The view of Alien]


I thought it was ridiculous and stupid and boring movie I've watch just at the beginning.It is nearly 2 hours long movie.It make at a very different way which more like a documentary,and really have a camera man character there to record the video.Many people likes to create movie like this as they think it was very 'unique' and 'creative'.They don't considered that does people like it?I don't like the way they make it but I like the story line especially it touched my heart at the end of the movie.However,it was ridiculous in many way they have the scene.Somehow,there were some scene that really cant record so clearly if it really a "documentary".Never mind,I would just consider it as a 'movie' or much better a 'story'.

But I have some questions.
Why the "UFO" suddenly occurs on the earth without harming the human?
[actually they have harm in the same way as human harm them first.]
Their UFO are out of energy so they cant back to their planet.So they stopped at somewhere on the earth to find out the solution,so they can back 'home'.Then why come here?Idiot izit?Stayed for 20 years on the earth to find the 'energy'.Ridiculous lo~Of coz if they dont appeared then there will be nothing on the movie.Haha~
There was also a question mark on my head when the main character get infection and transform to an Alien gradually.Not so making sense as I know he will be have some changes after he get exposed to some 'Fluid'.
Besides,the Aliens in the movie very much looked like a prawn and they just called them prawn inside.Compare to the Alien series and also the real Alien that have been proved,it is much more preached down the Alien like discrimination to them.I totally dont agree with them as every creature have the chance to be treated as a living creatures.
Let's look at some picture appears in human mind and come out with the word--Alien

Alien series
it is disgusting with its saliva...
but most creative and looked powerful among the others~
Alien that prove to be looked like this...
quite scary which I'm dare to look at...>.<
Another picture show death alien...
so sorry that make u uncomfortable....
I felt wan vomit so...=.=
The Alien in D9~
Much more taller and unique~

The cute one I found from internet to balance the mood after watching those=.=
erm....dun be scare ya~it can be cute~=)

Actually I should related the view of Alien to many of my thinking
but suddenly,I just felt it was just my thought....
without any prove....
I'm not dont believe there were some creatures like "Alien" exists...
But is that really like that?I mean in their act and the violence....
Are they so harmful to us?or it just an unusual creature?or we just alienated them?

If want to compare....
I think human is the most dangerous creature in the universe....
They have brain but they dont use it properly...
They have thought but dont even think deeply....
They act more violence and just like an animal....
If better say the "THEY"....
It should be the best to say "WE"....
I admit that I'm human so....
To every human that have brain....and myself as well...
THINK before take any action...
As you own the most unpredictable and valuable things among the other mammals...

沒有留言: