28.7.09

Should I?

Haiz...
I have promise myself that cant back hometown before I finish my final exam....
But.....
Somethings make me feel wanna back....

Firstly...
My brother who just get his job at SG will come back this weekend too....
He told me to back so and said will belanja me eat dim sum~
Wooo....
He belanja wor~~~
Is tat a reason for me to back?

Another reason is....
I'm sick badly....
Need my mum professional cares
so I can recover faster....
Hahahaha~

And the last reason which is the most important reason
That is my brain keep on telling me.....
Back la back la back la~~~
Oppssss...Is tat good to back?
It is tired always during the journey KL-Ipoh-KL 'ing'
No idea ar!!!
Assignments haven done....
Presentation haven done....
Revision also haven begin...and don knw start from where???
Everyone is hardworking now but my brain is in damage and cant works now....

Who can help me instead?
Take care myself la~
Luckily tml can rest at home all the day....
Viruses plz go away~~~

沒有留言: