26.6.09

End of exam and time to back...

Wow~
I finished my exam le!!!!
Huuuu.....
Is just mid-term,
but really feel relax a bit when finish all those stupid and complicated stuffs....

And I try to set my mind free
so I back my hometown...
Since I din back 2 weeks ago...
It is quite long for me....
And I'm really miss my family and my mum's home-made dishes....
That's the food from heaven for me...
I also miss my naughty nephew here...[even he is so naughty~but he's very very cute!!!]
Also,I miss my dog....bobo~
It was so exciting when I'm back~
Really feel happy as it invite and welcome my return with a exciting run~XD

Ok~
I'm damn exciting here~
Everytime I back...xp
But is time for me to sleep...
As I promise my mum will go hiking with her tomorrow early morning~
Dont know can wake up or not....=.=

Lastly I have to tell
My mum din scold me bout my hair...
just murmuring there and said:"better u back here only cut..."
means she not so like....
aiya~
never mind~is ok for me~hehe
WILL BE ENJOYING THIS FEW DAYS AT IPOH~^^

沒有留言: