12.5.09

Isn't that life?

It is been the 2nd week I'm been in the HELP college...
I received a message from my friend,In Rou,who was the 1st person I met in the 1st day orientation...
her sms:"sorry that I'm gonna stop the course in HELP,coz of the transportation problem,that's why I couldnt make it.Anyway,it's nice to know you altough it just been so short,but still so much of appreciation,thank you.Hope to see ya again in future:)"

Is quite sad that she no more study together with us...
I thought that we can be closer friend as time passed by...
but,she gonna to go....
maybe study at others college...
By the way,hope she can get another bright future at other schools.

This is life.
Sometimes we have no choice...
There are always many obstacle or other factors can affect our life.
We have to face all these as challenges in our life.
We have to be strong enough as this is the only way to bring us to success.
The future is an unknown.
As we dont know it.
What we gonna to do right now is do our best whatever we can.
And I know that we are not suppose to give up
whenever the GOD haven tell you that you are 'game over'.

So,my life haven over yet...
What I'm gonna to do is live stronger or strongest whatever I can.
I dont rmb where this phrase from,but is quite useful in our life~
"If you think you can,you can you can!"

沒有留言: